Wednesday, March 18, 2015

My Wish List For Books Summer 2014


MATHS BOOKS
  • Tata McGraw-Hills Mathematics for IIT-JEE


SCIENCE BOOKS

  • Theoretical Nuclear Physics (Dover Publications)


BENGALI (LITERATURE) BOOKS
  • Chin Bharot Long March by Narayan Sanyal

(I could not find out a good photograph of this book.In fact,there was only one photographs which is loosing clarity on stretching to even medium size.This proves the negligence done to Bengali books.Once I get hold of this book,I am definitely going to post detailed photographs.)

  • Ami Netajike Dekhechi by Narayan Sanyal

POLITICAL BOOKS
  • Best of Maxim Gorky

  • Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky 

  • Long Walk To Freedom by Nelson Mandela

  • Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler (No,I am not a Nazi and I dont like this maniac who killed thousands of Communists in the concentration camps.Genocide is never a human deed.But I want to know his maniacal attributes or if he had ideas of dictatorship,what were they and why were they so.)