Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Spring Break

Over the next few days, my girls will be home on spring break. Although I am not one to take an extravagant vacation with them, I do value all the time we can get together. That being said, I will be taking a blogging vacation so I can spend as much time with my girls as I can.

They will be off from Monday April 14 - Wednesday April 23. I love spring break with the girls. I hope to be back blogging no later then Thursday April 24 with an update on how break went.

For the time being, I would love to further connect with all of you.
Feel free to friend me on Facebook so I can get to know all of you better.
If you want updated posts I will share them via Twitter.

Thank you all for your support and loyalty.

How do you plan on spending your spring break this year?