Saturday, June 30, 2018

Pumpkin Kitty

Pumpkin Kitty


I have another Halloween treat bag to share today...this time I used a cute little cat image from the Be Very Scared set by Penny Black. I coloured the image using watercolour pencils, and combined it with papers by Carta Bella (from the Haunted, Spooky & Happy Haunting collections). I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


Challenges for this bag:
  • Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
  • Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
  • Crafty Calendar - Halloween
  • Crafty Sentiments - Halloween or Fall
  • Crazy Challenge - Halloween
  • Creative Inspirations - Autumn/Halloween
  • Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
  • Simon Says Stamp (Mondays) - Not a Card
  • Sweet Stampin - Distressing
  • Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes


visit link download