Friday, June 29, 2018

Totally Excited!

Totally Excited!


I have another Easter treat bag to share today...this one features a Penny Black chicken stamp called Totally Excited, which I coloured using watercolour pencils. I added a sentiment from the Egg-cellent Easter Sentiments set by Amy R/C C Designs, then cut it out using one of my circle Nesties. The papers are from the Indie Chic - Nutmeg pad...I distressed the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


Challenges for this treat bag:

  • C.R.A.F.T. - Spring/Easter
  • Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
  • Crafty Catz - Anything Goes (Easter)
  • Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
  • Creative Moments - Anything Goes (Spring)
  • Cute Card Thursday - Spring/Easter
  • Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
  • Sweet Stampin - Easter



visit link download