Sunday, July 29, 2018

Good Times!

Good Times!


I have a simple little card to share today using one of the puppies from the Good Times! stamp set by Penny Black, and snippets of paper from the Now & Then pad by My Minds Eye. I coloured the image using watercolour pencils, then used one of my circle Nesties to cut it out. I trimmed the paper strips to the same length...although theyre of varying widths...then distressed all of the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the Anytime Messages set by Hero Arts.


Challenges for this card:

  • 4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
  • Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
  • Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
  • Pixies Snippets Playground - Use Snippets
  • Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
  • Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes



visit link download