Monday, June 25, 2018

Jump for Joy

Jump for Joy


I havent blogged a Penny Black card in almost two weeks...so today I have a card featuring one of the pups from the Mans Best Friend set. I coloured him using watercolour pencils, then carefully cut him out. I combined him with some snippets of paper from the Prince Charming pad by Recollections/Michaels. I added some faux stitching to the edges using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen, and a sentiment from a set by Lili of the Valley.


Challenges for this card:

  • 4 Crafty Chicks - Masculine
  • Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
  • Creatalicious - Anything Goes (Optional Stars)
  • Creative Knockouts - Furry Friends
  • Pennys Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
  • Pixies Snippets Playground - Use Snippets
  • Sisterhood of Crafters - Boys/Men
  • Sketch Saturday - Pick Any Sketch (I chose #268 - I couldnt copy the sketch into this post, but heres a link to it on the PDF)



visit link download