Sunday, June 24, 2018

Spring Bunny Daffs

Spring Bunny Daffs


I have a spring-y card to share today...Im trying to make up for the cold, drizzly & windy weather weve had today! The image is Spring Bunny & Daffs by Lili of the Valley...which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are from the Indie Chic - Nutmeg pad by My Minds Eye...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the Anytime Messages set by Hero Arts.


Challenges for this card:

  • Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
  • Crafty Sentiments - Spring
  • Cute Card Thursday - One Word Sentiment
  • Heartful Stamping - Anything Goes
  • Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
  • Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes



visit link download