Monday, August 27, 2018

Crazy Dogs

Crazy Dogs


I have a birthday card for a little boy to share today...featuring some of Tim Holtzs Crazy Dogs. I coloured the dogs using watercolour pencils, then carefully cut them out. I used snippets of spotty papers (from the Awesome Boy pad by Recollections/Michaels), placing a different colour in each corner of my card blank. I cut some apertures in a piece of kraft card using one of my circle Nesties for the dogs to peek through, and stamped a sentiment (from a set by Lili of the Valley) in the centre. I trimmed the dogs down, then added them using 3D foam pads, and a number sentiment in the final window made using Nesties & my Cuttlebug Olivia alphabet.


Challenges for this card:

  • Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
  • Heartful Stamping - Anything Goes
  • Little Red Wagon - Masculine
  • Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
  • Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
  • Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Use Patterned Papers
  • Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes



visit link download