Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Teachers of Instagram Linky!!

Teachers of Instagram Linky!!


Im so excited to participate in a linky party for the first time! Thank you to Elizabeth from Kickin it in Kindergarten for hosting! I absolutely LOVE all of the new friends I have met through Instagram and blogging, and cant believe Ive only had my teacher Instagram since October� it really is so addicting!



Want to follow me on instagram?? @sweetsoundsofkinder 

Ok� here goes! 

Top 3 favorite Instagram pictures of 2013: 
3. 
I finally started a teaching blog!!
It had been a goal of mine for a very long time to join the world of teacher bloggers, and Im proud of myself for taking the plunge! I am loving all of the new friends that I am making and everything that I am learning from experienced bloggers. My New Years Resolution is to blog more often! 

2. 

Elf on the shelf!!! I had so much fun using Alfie and Ellie with my kiddos this year. It was especially fun to get new ideas for them from all of my instagram friends. #elfintheclassroom was a favorite of mine!

1. 
Getting married this summer to my AMAZING husband and officially becoming Mrs. Smith. I am so blessed to have a supportive hubby, and someone who still leaves surprise flowers for me from time to time. :) 

Your turn!! Feel free to link up, Im sure glad that I did! 
Happy New Year friends! 


Heres one more link party I discovered earlier today. Join the fun! 





visit link download